Business Development Manager
Our client, a private company, established in 1985 and an innovative provider of personalized and tailored managed IT solutions (both hardware and software) to a mix of public and private mid-market clients, now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager. This role reports directly to the Sales Director.
· Identify and generate new prospects and convert them into key accounts. This is very much a relationship led role and experience of nurturing and maintaining relationships is key.
· Continually update and develop IT product and market knowledge.
· Making effective outbound calls with key decision makers
· Identifying new sales opportunities
· To ensure good communication between clients and company
· To maintain and hit agreed sales targets.
· To give full updates as required to Sales Director
Knowledge, Experience & Skills Required
· A proven IT sales track record, ideally in high-end IT products and solutions
· Experience in the reseller channel
· A natural ability to build customer rapport.
· A highly motivated pro-active self-starter with a hunters mentality and motivated to
· The ability to manage time and workload.
· Experience of working at senior levels within a company
· A proven ability to develop and close business opportunities.
· Well-organised and commercially aware
· Ability to work independently.
Type of position: Permanent
Location: Nationwide, UK. Hybrid working options available with some days required in London office each week and some travel to clients’ offices required. Clients are mostly in London.
Salary package: Competitive with uncapped commission structure