Technical Support Engineer
An experienced Technical Support Engineer required to join the team, who is keen to progress their career with a successful, ambitious, Cyber Security focused, Managed Services & Security Provider with exciting growth plans.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
You will be responsible for delivering professional and knowledgeable client support and we are keen to attract motivated, ambitious, and technically skilled support engineers across our existing support teams.
Experience in a support role within and MSP environment is preferred as well as having gained some experience in the following:
• An understanding of switching, firewalls, routers and wireless APs are desirable.
• Windows server and virtualisation (VMware and Hyper-V).
• Ability to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of Windows based operating systems.
• Competent Office 365 administrator.
• Knowledge of Active directory, DNS, DHCP and Group Policy.
• Experienced in the use of Veeam Backup Solutions or similar product.
• Possess strong written documentation skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Technical Certifications
• Motivated, ambitious and passion for IT
• Possess excellent interpersonal and relationship development skills
• Ability to work across a geographical area
• Customer service skills
• Valid Driving License and access to a car
• Team Player who can identify and communicate actions or ideas that would improve the delivery of support or services