Technical Support Consultant
Are you looking for a challenging Technical Support Consultant role within a fast-paced working environment?
If so, this is an excellent opportunity to utilise your technical skills and join our friendly Technical Services team in a progressive international software house. This role is working from our office in Leusden, Netherlands to manage the support and installations of our solutions throughout the region and English-speaking customers in Europe.
This role requires an enthusiastic, details orientated individual with a 'can-do' attitude who can provide high quality technical support to our Managed Print and Scan Solution (PaperCut, Umango, Princity, DocSlide and many more) and other products on our portfolio.
* Providing technical support via the helpdesk, by telephone, email, remote assistance, and onsite visits where required.
* Installing and supporting software to a large international customer base.
* Occasionally travelling to customer sites in Eastern and Central Europe to perform onsite installations and training. This may involve staying away from home for a few days.
* Working closely with the support team in Europe.
* Troubleshooting and replicating customer issues in-house in virtual test environment.
* Assisting with presales queries and providing technical backup for sales visits when required.
* Answering dealer sales/pre-sales queries.
* Performing online demonstrations and webinars when required.
* Creating and running hands-on technical workshops.
* Software and hardware technical support for internal staff.
* Supporting internal infrastructure and services.
Required Skills and Experience
The key skills essential for this role include:
* Good communicator with excellent telephone manner.
* High level of spoken/written English and Dutch.
* Other Eastern European languages would be advantageous.
* Previous customer care experience is essential.
* Experience of Microsoft Windows Server and Client platforms, Active Directory and Microsoft SQL Server is required.
* Virtual server platform and Azure experience is a bonus.
* Exposure to Apple MAC and Linux is also a bonus.
* Previous experience of print and copy management solutions is desirable.
* Good technical experience and skills in troubleshooting and problem solving.
* Ability to self-learn and resolve complex issues.
* Good organisational ability, good memory and an eye for detail.
* Ability to cope well under pressure.
* Ability to work independently and part of the team.
* Excellent timekeeping.
Posted date :