A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced SharePoint Consultant/Developer looking to take the next step in their career to join our client’s dynamic Consultancy Practice. Their mission is to be recognised by customers, partners and peers as the market leader for IT consultancy services in terms of capability, delivery outcomes and the professional development of people.
Year-on-year they invest significantly in the development of people and services, covering technical and professional training, vendor accreditation and the creation of new and innovative services and solutions for customers. People development is a core part of their organisational DNA, and many of their most senior consultants have progressed their careers through the ranks, supported by the exceptional training on offer, and all reinforced by their long-standing accreditation as an Investor in People, for which they were recently upgraded to Silver status.
The Consultant will deliver post sales technical consultancy to customers, participating as part of a project in delivery/implementation engagements as well as supporting Principal Consultants in providing input into pre-sales qualification, bid response and design to consultancy engagements. As a key member of the team, the Technical Consultant has responsibility for providing technical excellence in deployment of key Workplace technologies working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
• Undertake individual consultancy assignments, analysing customer requirements, gathering and analysing data, recommending solutions, supporting senior Consultants as an SME
• Detailed design and implementation of technical solutions, often as part of a virtual team of Consultants and Specialists.
• Ensure consultancy assignments are undertaken consistently and with quality.
• Produce / update all assignment documentation.
• Keep up to date with current and future market developments, technologies, products and strategies.
• Undertake supplier certifications as necessary
• Make a positive contribution to your wider team
• Understanding of SharePoint architecture and development, specifically:
o Excellent understanding of SharePoint Architecture
o Good working knowledge of REST API and jQuery
o Good working knowledge of PowerShell, PnP
o Good working knowledge of SharePoint Object Model (CSOM/JSOM/etc)
o Good understanding of Workflows and forms (Nintex, PowerAutomate, etc)
o Basic understanding of React, Angular
• Experience of SharePoint migrations to newer versions, including those from other content storage systems such as Fileshares, Opentext, etc.
• Professional Qualifications/Certifications in the areas mentioned above.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Active Directory (on prem), AAD Connect
• Clearance – BPSS or SC
• 3rd Party Tools e.g. AvePoint, Quest
• Power Apps/Automate
• Experience of Agile (SCRUM)