Service Delivery Manager- UK, home based/Flexible working
Service Delivery Manager- UK, home based/Flexible working.
We are recruiting for an experienced ITIL accredited Service Delivery Manager or Service Manager. Interested candidates will require a good understanding of the contact centre industry and will have worked in a ‘services company’ capacity providing complex contact centre solutions to enterprise/corporate companies.
Our client is a global company and the leading independent UK Contact Centre solution supplier who work with leading brands and partners across the globe, helping them to build high quality, secure, robust platforms and solutions.
The company provides expertise and solutions that customers’ need to respond to the ever-changing world. Powerhouse products and expertise are mainly around creating state-of-the-art real-time communications platforms, and contact centre system integration.
We are currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Service Delivery Manager to join the team.
The primary role is to deliver service management to a high standard across key blue chip clients.
The role will include taking control and ownership of customer meetings and escalations following ITIL based processes as appropriate fitting into the company and the customer’s framework, delivered in line with the customer contractual obligations/Service Level Agreements.
The Service Delivery Manager will represent the company at customer facing service review meetings on a regular basis and assisting with any additional service elements such as escalations and stakeholder management.
In addition, the role is also key to managing and maintaining a positive view of the company at all times and ensuring customer satisfaction with appropriate communication back into the required practice groups within the business.
• Proven capability and experience as a Service Delivery Manager (in a services company capacity) delivering services to external blue chip clients.
• Excellent knowledge of Contact Centre services.
• The ability to escalate contractual exposure and exceptions.
• Build relationship with internal stakeholders to support customer relationship and internal relationship.
• Support the transition management process by collaborating with commercial, project and support stakeholders to ensure smooth migration and customer experience.
• Agree closure steps of any Major Incidents and deliver additional Service Improvements as required by both internal and external stakeholders.
• Provide proactive feedback to all support teams and delivery teams regarding services performance as perceived by the customer to drive service improvement to meet customer requirements.
• Understands the customer’s business/operation and communicate where appropriate - what is important to them, regulatory requirements, communicate opportunities, communicate threats.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
• A minimum of 5 years’ proven capability and experience as a Service Delivery Manager (in a services company capacity) delivering services to external blue chip clients.
• Knowledge and high level understanding of simple and complex contact centre solutions and deployments and operations.
• ITIL v3 awareness and accredited to foundation level, as a minimum.
• Demonstrable experience within a similar role within a demanding customer focused environment with blue chip clients.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent customer service skills with previous experience in managing SLAs.
• Good spoken and written English; able to explain a situation clearly and in detail.
• Excellent documentations skills with a keen eye for detail.
• Organisational and planning skills.
• Stakeholder and relationship experience working with peer groups.
• Knowledge and high level understanding of the principles of information security within the contact centre (for example, ISO)
• Knowledge and high level understanding of the industry regulations (for example OFCOM)
Type of position: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 + £6,600 car allowance + bonus.
Holiday: 20 days per annum in year one, 22 days in year two and 25 days in year three and 26 days after your 4th year, in addition to 3 days between Christmas and New Year.
Standard Benefits: Upon joining you will automatically be entitled to:
· Life Cover - Equivalent to 4 times your basic salary
· Private Medical Scheme - Single cover, which includes worldwide travel cover for both Business and Personal use
· Group Income Protection - Provides 75% of your salary for up to 5 years, should you be unable to work for health reasons.
· Pension Scheme – 4.5% employer contribution.
Flexible Benefits: Upon passing probation period of 3 months, you can obtain additional benefits such as:
Season Ticket Loan
Purchase: Additional life cover plus spouse cover at corporate rate
Purchase: Critical illness cover
Purchase: Add dependents onto the Private Medical scheme
Purchase: Up to 5 days additional holiday
Purchase: Childcare Vouchers
Contact: James Thompson
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0208 148 3797