Service Delivery Manager, IT Infrastructure Managed Services. East Midlands HQ / Flexible working
Service Delivery Manager, IT Infrastructure Managed Services. East Midlands HQ / Flexible working.
We are recruiting for a Service Delivery Manager to lead IT infrastructure service delivery for the tier 1 clients of an established IT Infrastructure Managed Services company who are scaling their business and experiencing rapid growth. They are £1m+ accounts that are high profile – long term relationships and multiple services being delivered.
Our client provides global outsourcing services to thousands of customer sites. They are a company with a 25 year successful track record working with recognised brand name clients working across over 40 countries.
You will be required to build and maintain strong working relationships at senior levels working in a trusted advisor capacity. Managing a dedicated team of experienced staff to delivery against Service Delivery Level Agreements, promoting continuous service improvement and maintaining contractual obligations and metrics.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Accurate planning and forecasting.
• Support the sales/account management teams in renewals and extensions management.
• Work closely with the Service Director to deliver growth.
• Identify and maximise opportunities for growth.
• Run detailed day to day contract reports.
• Ensure service obligations are met.
• Hold regular service reviews with customers.
• Provide performance stats and reports to the customer.
• Manage service issues as require.
• Act as a senior level face for IT.
• Manage senior level internal and external stakeholders, to manage requirements and requests.
• Ensure service quality measurements are in place and a service excellence ethos is promoted at all times.
• Work as a key member of a successful Service Delivery team to support the design and deployment of new processes, policies and agreements.
• Manage service delivery calls and requests demonstrating service delivery knowledge with a ‘can do’ and solutions based approach at all times.
Essential qualifications, skills and experience:
• Demonstrable and proven experience in an IT service delivery environment.
• Used to working to Service Level Agreements/SLAs.
• Experience managing IT service delivery successfully.
• Budget/P&L management capability.
• ITIL qualified.
• Excellent communication skills with strong planning and organisational skills.
• Calm under pressure and adaptable to changing demands.
• Confident to present to customers and build strong relationships.
• Flexible approach to work and working hours.
Type of role: Permanent
Location: HQ Nottingham/Flexible working
Basic salary: to £50k
• 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
• Additional ½ day birthday holiday
• Ability to ‘earn’ an additional 4 days per annum if you win quarterly awards based on the company PRIDE values.
• Cycle to Work Scheme.
• Death in service (2 x salary).
• Employee Cash Plan (including 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme, contribution to everyday healthcare and complementary therapies, 24 x7 access to Virtual GP, stress management, counselling, access to 1000s of retailer discounts)
• Regular away days and social events.
• Quarterly and annual awards.
• Invitations to award ceremonies and partner events.
Contact: Richard Thomas: 0208 1483769 or [email protected]