Sales Support Engineer - Merseyside
Sales Support Engineer, Merseyside
Sales Support Engineer required for our client a leading Merseyside based maritime specialist communications company. Your primary responsibility will be to support sales and marketing to prepare technical documents for tenders and brochures, business development and transition of projects from pre-sales to delivery. Participate or lead in the scope of work determination, product pricing and RFP/RFI responses. Assist with the determination of outsourcing, product pricing and collaborate an implementation solution.
With a background in engineering and communications you will be expected to gain a good understanding of their surveillance products to enable the production and management of the following technical documents:
- User and administrator manuals.
- Technical documents for manufacture/test/installation/support.
- Product and system parts lists.
- Bespoke technical manuals.
- Systems design documents.
- Test documents including FAT’s (Factory Acceptance Tests) and SAT’s (Site Acceptance Tests)
- Manage technical documentation within defined ISO procedures.
- Support Sales and Marketing to prepare technical documents for tenders.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in selling in a marine/maritime environment
- Experienced in the use of AutoCAD LT.
- Experienced in preparing and managing technical documentation
- A high degree of self-motivation and very adaptable.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Can work efficiently to meet project deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually.
- The ability to use initiative when necessary.
- A Degree in an engineering or communications, or similar such as an HND/HNC.
Location: Commutable from: Liverpool, the Wirral, North Wales, Chester, Cheshire, Merseyside.
Role Type: Permanent