QA Engineer, Telecoms. Manchester based
QA Engineer, Telecoms. Manchester based.
QA Engineer, Telecoms. Manchester based. QA Engineer required for leading telecoms company with a host of interesting development projects in the pipeline. You will be part of a cross functional team, which has end-to-end responsibility for the delivery of products that delivery against these key initiatives. You will join team that comprises of developers, other QAs, business analysts, product owners and UX specialists. As such you must be a strong team player who values a collaborative approach.
This role is predominately concerned with QA practices and testing, (both manually, and via automation) the output from developers within the team. This will include testing at both server-side and front-end (including web, desktop, mobile based) applications, and the integration of these tests into a CI/CD pipeline.
Key skills required:
• Automated and manual testing of complex software products.
• Testing of mobile based applications (Android and iPhone).
• Testing of responsive web design.
• Implementing QA within the context of a CI/CD pipeline.
• Working with products that span multiple codebases
• Performance testing
• Testing of high availability systems
• User-interface testing Internationalisation
• Working in Agile manner.
Nice to haves:
• Experience of testing for UX focused applications.
• Testing cross-platform solutions built using Chromium/Electron.
• Experience in working with real time communication protocols (e.g. WebRTC).
• Experience of working with messaging protocols (e.g. XMPP).
• Experience of working with telephony protocols (e.g. SIP) Accessibility based testing.
Type of role: Permanent.
Location: UK, flexible working.
Salary: Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Pension scheme, life assurance, income protection, childcare vouchers and paid paternity leave, enhanced maternity / adoption payment and return to work bonus, numerous online discounts, eye care vouchers and Ride2Work scheme
Contact: Richard Thomas: 0208 1483769 or [email protected]