Project Manager, UK based
Project Manager required. We are recruiting for a Project Manager for an expanding systems integrator/ managed service provider who need a Project Manager with experience of successfully delivering technical projects including Routing and Switching, Wi-Fi, Firewalls and Storage.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest quality and level of customer satisfaction. Additionally to implement processes that continually improve our Project delivery.
This is a particularly exciting role for a Project Manager who wants to make a real impact and put their own stamp on the position and develop their career.
• Ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest quality and level of customer satisfaction
• Implement processes that continually improve our Project delivery
• To manage a large number of projects and project stakeholders simultaneously
• Manage relationships with various stakeholders both within the business and externally
• Organise and chair meetings
• Ensure that our customers are kept informed of the progress of their project and delivery dates etc
• Provide reports to our Senior Management Team
• Excellent communication skills
• Project Management experience in Prince 2
• Experience within the IT sector
• You will be process driven and be able to use your own experience and benchmark to allow you to introduce best practice processes into the business.
• Knowledge of Project Management tools
• Strong planning skills
• The ability to positively influence people and project outcomes
• Meticulous attention to detail
Role type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 to 60,000 (depending on experience)
Location: UK: based in Northern Ireland, Scotland or North of England
Contact: Loubna Hussain - [email protected] and +44 20 8148 3798