Lead VMware Architect
Lead VMware Architect, UK.
We are recruiting for a Lead VMware Architect for our client, a leading IT services company with an in-depth delivery understanding of cloud-based architectures, specifically solutions based around the VMware portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing VMware Technology expertise to deliver infrastructure solutions that meet our client’s business requirements and driving innovation within their overall IT strategy. The role will also involve staying at the forefront of new technologies and new features to maintain industry leading integration with these processes future-proofing our clients designs.
You will be working within a Practice of 260 consultants.
· Serve in a role of technical leadership VMware technology and technically input to the design and implementation of advanced VMware solutions
· Work closely with customers to ensure you understand their virtualisation requirements and implement solutions best suited to deliver these requirements including portability, automation, migration, running VMware on AWS
· Develop Blueprints and Workflows using vRA and vRealize Orchestrator
· Responsible for adopting the technical direction as set by the Chief Technologist and Practice Lead
· Responsible for the quality of all technical deliverables produced for the VMware technology area
· Lead customer discussions around technical adoption and customer strategy
· Attend and present at customer workshops and meetings
· Provide technical support as requested, for internal and external customers
· Work as part of a team on larger solutions, and lead these solution teams
· Keep up-to-date with current and future technologies, products and strategies
The Ideal Candidate
· 5+ years of Hands on Delivery / Implementation related work around VMware solutions
· 3+ years architecture solution design and technical leadership experience
· VMware Certified as a minimum to VCP with Server Virtualisation and SDDC Competencies as a minimum and ideally Network Virtualisation competencies.
Posted date :
£90,000 to £105,000 basic salary + car allowance and corporate benefits