In this role you will have specific responsibilities relating to development of a user-facing application. This includes bringing the designs from UX designers to life and integrating with back end services to deliver a leading class product. Whilst this role is predominately focussed on the front end elements of the product, you will have opportunity to perform across the full stack.
This is very much a greenfield project and offers many opportunities for you to influence software development within the team. This role encompassed a variety of tasks, including software development, architecture, design compliance, testing, tooling and delivery.
Applicants must have:
• A proven track record of building modern adaptive and responsive web portals and applications targeting both desktop and mobile formats.
• Extensive knowledge of ReactJS and Redux Knowledge of implementing single page applications Experience of Node.js development.
Nice to haves:
• Experience of developing UX focused applications.
• Experience of working with cross-platform solutions.
• Experience in working with real time communication protocols (e.g., WebRTC).
• Experience of working with messaging protocols (e.g., web sockets, and XMPP). Experience of working with telephony protocols (e.g., SIP).
• Extensive knowledge of building applications that consume information from RESTful APIs.
• Experience of common front-end development toolset (e.g., pre-processors, frameworks and libraries.) - Front end testing expertise with automated toolsets. (e.g., Jest/Enzyme) Experience of Test-Driven Development (TDD) and associated toolsets.
• Proven track record of using source code control versioning systems (e.g., git)
• Understanding of DevOps principles, including CI/CD.
• Understanding of UI and UX design standards including responsive design
• Experience of working in an Agile environment.
Type of role: Permanent.
Salary: Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Pension scheme, life assurance, income protection, childcare vouchers and paid paternity leave, enhanced maternity / adoption payment and return to work bonus, numerous online discounts, eye care vouchers and Ride2Work scheme
Contact: Richard Thomas: 0208 1483769 or [email protected]
Posted date :
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.