Infrastructure Engineer, Active Directory/PowerShell/PowerBi Remote/City of London based.
Infrastructure Engineer, Active Directory/PowerShell/PowerBI. Remote/City of London based. We are recruiting for an IT infrastructure Engineer with good commercial experience of Active Directory, PowerShell, PowerBi and Excel. You will be working on a complex IT infrastructure project for high profile City based financial services company. Working from home/remotely initially and post Lockdown there will be a requirement for a City of London base location.
Interested parties will require commercial experience of helping to delivery similar Active Directory/PowerBi projects within an Enterprise/Corporate environment.
You will be tasked with reviewing all the 100,000 + security/Distribution groups in the Group and working through them to:
• Delete all empty Groups.
• Identify inactive Groups and change to Distribution Group for four weeks before deleting.
• Identifying all groups with only 1 member and investigating as to how these groups can be eradicated.
• Form a Global Group Naming Scheme and write a standards document for this.
• Progress reports to be setup in PowerBi by liaising with PowerBi Team.
Core skills and experience required:
• 5 years + experience of Active Directory
• Certified Systems Engineer, MCSE or equivalent
• DNS, DHCP
• Windows Server
Start date: March, 2021.
Length of contract: 6/12 months +.
Rates: Competitive day rate, Inside IR35.
Contact: Richard Thomas: 0208 1483769 or [email protected]