Implementation Specialist – Contact Centre – Hertfordshire/ flexible working
Contact Centre: Avaya or Cisco or Genesys and Windows
We are recruiting for a Contact Centre Implementation Specialist to provide internal design and implementation services in a corporate environment. Your experience in both IT applications and infrastructure, means you have an appreciation of the needs of a complex multi-media contact centre with many integration points. You have enough knowledge and experience in a variety of technologies to be able to converse with other technical specialists in their fields, to address concerns and issues & deliver solutions.
Through your technical expertise and customer-centric approach you will deliver the technical solutions that will transform a client’s business.
Residing in the Implementation team, you will undertake advanced technical deployments, ensuring customers are able to fully exploit the benefits of delivered technologies.
The Team has the objective to “Provide Contact Centre Systems that operate and perform, whilst always delivering professional support, consultancy and project delivery services”. To support the team objective we envisage your time will be spent as follows:
• 10% of time gathering and validating functional and technical requirements, into a serviceable technical design. You will then be using this for stakeholder sign-off, and then working with other teams to deliver your solution. You are confident and adept enough to question if the requirements to a business problem is being “over-engineered”. Your projects will mostly cover improvements to existing solutions as well as a few new-to-business solutions.
• 70% of time delivering your technical projects. This means working with other technical specialists to make sure things work, making sure your project plans stay on track, getting suppliers and third parties to commit to deadlines, and tackling issues head-on - arising from your test plans - in a timely manner. This also requires using your broad knowledge & experience to understand others people’s concerns & risks (whether technical or not) and then to find a way forward.
• 10% of time creating concise and comprehensive documentation. This will be requirements documents, technical specifications, project plans, risk/action logs, test plans, raising controlled changes, support handover documentation, and general update communications.
• 10% of time providing subject-matter-expert advice to other members of the team. You are happy to help spread your knowledge of contact centres, infrastructure considerations, VoIP network concerns, SIP, server performance, contact centre performance reporting principles, etc.
Required skills, experience & knowledge:
- Avaya or Cisco or Genesys multimedia contact centre platforms
- Strong understanding of contact centre environments
- Awareness of Contact Centre industry trends, both operational and technical
- Educated to a degree level or have achieved a senior level of equivalent industry experience
Desirable / Transferable skills, experience & knowledge:
- Data Networking, Server, VMware and Database (ideally SQL) environments, with a focus on integrating complex solutions within these environments
- IIS/Apache web sites
- Load Balancing
- Software and solution troubleshooting experience
- Cloud based contact centres
Posted date :
Up to £65,000