DevOps Presales Engineer - Google. Flexible/remote working.
We are looking for a GCP Presales Engineer with experience of Jenkins, Terraform, Kubernetes, AWS/GCP, Docker, Microservices, NoSQL Databases, Messaging, CI/CD, Docker, Git for the consultancy division of our IT Services client to deliver infrastructure that meets their Customer’s business requirements, providing specific services to migrate workloads into the GCP environment.
There are exceptional career opportunities for a proven Google Engineer to join our clients rapidly expanding Consultancy Practice, and with exciting plans to further double the size of the practice over the next 3 years, this is a superb time to join them!
Their Consultancy Practice mission is to be recognised by their customers, partners and peers as the market leader for IT consultancy services in terms of capability, delivery outcomes and the professional development of their people. Supported by their core values of ‘Putting Customers First, Being Straightforward, Keeping Promises, Understanding People Matter, Considering the Long Term and Inspiring Success’ which promote their ‘Winning Together’ culture.
• Demonstrable experience working in pre-sales. Able to articulate and balance the risks involved in fast software delivery vs. operational stability.
• A passion for high-quality deliverables and engineering practices, including software resilience and information security.
• Experience with Jenkins, Terraform, Kubernetes, AWS/GCP, Docker, Microservices, NoSQL Databases, Messaging, CI/CD, Docker, Git.
• Experience in designing, deploying and managing automation systems.
• Experience defining the deployment and orchestration of complex multi-service architectures Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies, particularly Kanban and Scrum.
• Experience maintaining Internet-facing production-grade applications and programming in languages, e.g., C#, C++, C, Java, Go, Python.
• Experience with software deployment and orchestration technologies, e.g., Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos.
Skills and Experience required:
• 6+ years of Pre-Sales/Hands on Delivery Implementation related work around
• Google Architecture Review
• Google Architecture (detailed level)
• Practical Migration Experience Automation/Tooling Experience
• GCP Certified
Location: Nationwide, UK Suitable if you live in London, Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire, Sussex, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Birmingham, Staffordshire Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, Shropshire, Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Glasgow, Edinburgh.
Benefits include: Flexible home based working, 23 days holiday, increasing by 1 day for every year worked (to an additional 25 days), Private Medical Insurance, Health Care Plan, Pension, Personal MOT Health Assessment, Dental Insurance, Critical Illness, Life Assurance, Personal Accident Insurance, Travel Accounts, Kids Pass, Additional Annual Leave Purchase, Tax Free Childcare and Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work, Travel Insurance, Gym Membership, Share Save, My Car, My Car Cash, Eye Care Plan and Long Service Awards.