Cyber Security Engineer
ArcSight Platform Engineer. Remote Support
Cyber Security, ArcSight Platform Engineer required for contract to provide support for a professional services company.
- ArcSight Platform monitoring
- Conduct scheduled health checks
- Fixing/ troubleshooting/upgrading of connectors also creation of custom connectors
- Tracking log sources
- Participate & drive trouble ticket calls for closure with Mircofocus
- Share Reports
- Build Qualys brand new connectors for 10 customers on the ArcSight platform
In addition to a demonstrable track record of providing the above support in a corporate commercial environment you will have strong customer services skills and a client centric approach.
Location: Remote support
Rates: £300-£340 per day (depending on experience
Length of contract: 12 months
Contact: Richard Thomas: [email protected] or 0208 1483769