Cyber Security Consultant, PAW (Privileged Access Workstation)
Cyber Security Consultant, PAW (Privileged Access Workstation). Remote and City of London based.
We are recruiting for a Cyber Security Consultant, with specific commercial experience of PAW (Privileged Access Workstation) for both Windows and Unix environments to design and help implement PAW for for both Windows and Unix environments. Knowledge Beyond Trust Integration would be a big advantage too.
You will be working for a financial services client working remotely during lockdown and in the City of London thereafter to support some projects for a 6 month+ contract period.
The Cybersecurity Solutions Architect needs to apply advanced analysis skills and experience in principals of solutions design to define appropriate customer solution, scope the effort and assist in the implementation of PAW for both Windows and Unix environments.
Key areas of technical expertise include:
- Deep Technical knowledge of Microsoft security and identity technologies, such as PAW, Beyond Trust Integration, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory AD FS, Windows Defender ATP, Azure ATP, Azure Security Center, and Azure Sentinel.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity and Advanced Persistent Threat (APT)
- Knowledge of Security Assessments and Reviews.
- Knowledge of security, threat modelling, incident response and recovery techniques.
- Knowledge of Hybrid Cloud and Workload Security configurations and practices.
- Ability to lead and motivate technical communities
- Start date: January 2021
- Length of contract: 6 months +
- Rates: Competitive day rate, Inside IR35
- Reference: 070120211859
- Contact: Richard Thomas: 0208 1483769 or [email protected]