Cyber Security Consultant, Microsoft Defender for Identity/Azure ATP Advanced Threat Protection
Cyber Security Consultant, Microsoft Defender for Identity/Azure ATP Advanced Threat Protection. Remote and City of London based.
We are recruiting for a Cyber Security Consultant, with specific commercial experience of Microsoft Defender for Identity/Azure ATP Advanced Threat Protection to design and help implement Microsoft Defender for Identity/ Azure ATP Advanced Threat Protection.
You will be working for a financial services client working remotely during lockdown and in the City of London thereafter to support some projects for a 6 month+ contract period.
The Cybersecurity Solutions Architect needs to apply advanced analysis skills and experience in principals of solutions design to define appropriate customer solution, scope the effort and assist in the implementation of Microsoft Defender for Identity/ Azure ATP Advanced Threat Protection.
Key areas of technical expertise include:
- Deep Technical knowledge of Microsoft security and identity technologies, such as Active Directory, Azure Active Directory AD FS, Windows Defender ATP, Azure ATP, Azure Security Center, and Azure Sentinel.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity and Advanced Persistent Threat (APT)
- Knowledge of Security Assessments and Reviews.
- Knowledge of security, threat modelling, incident response and recovery techniques.
- Knowledge of Hybrid Cloud and Workload Security configurations and practices.
- Ability to lead and motivate technical communities
- Start date: January 2021
- Length of contract: 6 months +
- Rates: Competitive day rate, Inside IR35
- Reference: 070120211845
- Contact: Richard Thomas: 0208 1483769 or [email protected]
Posted date :
Competitive day rate