Billing Administrator, Telecoms/Financial Services
Billing Administration required for a company working in financial services. Primarily focused on Telecoms services and Connectivity. Strong experience required in Billing and Inventory Cost Management.
- Supporting the Project Manager in deliver of the solution. The Resource will be required to facilitate the development, testing and deployment of the solution into a Managed Service.
- Supporting the existing environment in parallel with the new solution until such a time as the new solution is deemed fit for purpose.
- Billing and Inventory Cost Management
- Billing Inventory Cost Management and Goods Receipting Support for Services including Connectivity, Maintenance, Hardware, Resources and some Miscellaneous items but primarily, Telecoms Services and Connectivity.
- Reconciliation of Invoices, managing exceptions and billing disputes using existing and new technologies during the parallel run of the Managed Services project deployment.
- Logging billing queries and disputes with the Suppliers and managing through to a resolution.
- Tracking of Billing Exceptions and Disputes for reporting and management purposes
- Supporting the Project Manager to transition Billing Dispute Management from existing processes and technologies to an integrated managed Services solution
- Supporting the Project Manager to test and deploy enhanced Invoice Process Management tracking and reporting technologies as part of the Managed Services Solution
- Receipting and Payments Management
- Facilitating the correct logging of invoices to Purchase Orders
- Validating logged invoice values and Goods Receipting Services for payment
- Tracking invoices and invoice payment processing – escalating where necessary invoices not received, not logged or not paid.
- Tracking Invoice Processing dates such as sent for payment, receipted and paid in preparation for upload into the Managed Services handlers.
- Proactive review of Supplier Statements of Account including the deep-dive investigation, review and resolution of any legacy payment issues.
Reporting & Enquiries
- Assisting with the design, testing and production of Reports using both existing technologies and the Inventory Cost Management System
- Assisting with the production of reporting including the collation and production of Monthly Accruals reporting
- Assisting with general queries regarding the Fabric Services estate, such as inventory and cost queries
- Purchase Order Governance and Management
- Support of the MACD Pipeline: Updating the MACD Tracker with status changes and new entries.
- Support of the MACD Purchase Order Queue: Working with Procurement to understand and define Purchase Order requirements; Creating new Purchase Orders; tracking and facilitating approvals.
- Purchase Order Review and Cleanse: Reviewing the Purchase Order estate and coordinating the closure of Purchase Orders no longer required.
- Support of Blanket Purchase Order Management: This may include the creation of new Blanket Purchase Orders; Tracking Blanket Purchase Order utilisation and proactively forecasting additional funding requirements.
- Role Type: Contract
- Rate: £150-£220 per day.
- Location: Home/remote/City of London after Lockdown
- Ref: RT060820200814
- Contact: Richard Thomas: 0208 1483769 or [email protected]