Azure Technical Architect
Our client, an integrated communications provider, is looking for a Azure Technical Architect.
You will report to the Product Development Manager and work in partnership with the wider Product Delivery team to create, develop and maintain their growing Digital Product Suite.
Working in collaboration with other team members, architects and Product Management you will be fully involved in the design, documentation and support of scalable, reliable and highly available solutions using .NET, Microsoft Azure and Partner Platforms that meet the needs of their clients and end-users.
You will be required to:
- Innovate - participate in the analysis, design, documentation and implementation of new product features and solutions delivering the agreed Product Roadmaps
- Develop - Develop and release fully tested new products and features to a high standard within reasonable agreed timescales and to a high degree of quality using:
- C# & .NET Core
- Microsoft SQL Server 1
- Entity Framework
- Kubernetes & Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Azure App Service & Functions
- Azure Service Bus
- NET WebAPI
- NET Razor & Blazor
- YAML/Azure Dev Ops Pipelines
- Document - Provide up-to-date relevant documentation to ensure knowledge and information around current and future product developments is disseminated to the rest of the business through various relevant media
- Maintain - Ensure the high availability and continued performance of the products, processing platforms and servers through ongoing maintenance
- Planning Ahead - Identifying how to approach work; prioritising and planning work in an organised manner, with awareness of cost and quality issues; monitoring and measuring work progress. Teamwork / Leadership - Participating fully as a team member/leader, demonstrating commitment and motivation to achieve team objectives and performance targets.
- Customer First - Identifying and addressing internal and external customer needs and demonstrating a commitment to a world-class level of service in line with agreed standards and measurements. Continuous Improvement - Taking positive action to continuously improve business performance and respond to or plan and manage change.
- Continuous Development - Demonstrating an ability and interest in continually learning new things, developing own skills and acting on constructive feedback. Developing others to raise the capability of individuals and teams, identifying appropriate opportunities for the achievement and enhancement of potential.
- Personal Influence - Using communication and influencing skills to sell ideas or concepts to others both internally and externally.
- Achieving Results - Understanding the business goals and how individual contributions contribute to these.
- Relevant experience within a .NET / Web development environment
- C# & .NET Core/Framework
- Git Source Control
- Creation of RESTful Web APIs using ASP.NET 2
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL scripting
- Understanding of Entity Framework
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, allowing you to understand and break-down complex problems from both a technical and functional perspective
- Comfortable accepting and giving constructive and feedback
- Seeking and responding to that feedback often, delivering the right solution, first time
- Able, and committed, to owning projects; delivering against promises
- Possessing an honest approach to sharing, and discussing, difficulties and alternative solutions
- Proactive in creating strong relationships with colleagues beyond your immediate team
- Dedicated to constant improvement, delivering your best daily
- Resilient, with the ability to work under pressure and remain focussed on business goals