3rd Line - Technical Team Lead
An experienced 3rd Line Technical Team Lead required to join the team, who is keen to progress their career with a successful, ambitious, Cyber Security focused, Managed Services & Security Provider with exciting growth plans.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
The team lead will be responsible for the day-to-day provision of managed support services to a specific group of customers assigned to one of our support teams. As lead you will be responsible for all support requests presented to your team and the timely resolution of those requests. You will mentor your team members whilst also providing escalation support on their teams assigned tickets. As the team lead you will be responsible for attaining the required performance standards in line with company service level agreements and KPI’s.
• Manage a portfolio of clients in relation to support services, SLA obligations and meet internal expectations for hours consumed per client on a monthly basis
• Provide escalation support to all clients
• Manage your team’s ability to diagnose and resolve all incidents, queries, and problems
• Regular review of your teams allocated tickets to ensure completion within the set time scales
• Provide regular feedback to the Operations Director on team performance
• Maintain excellent customer relationships, regarding all areas of our support services
• Technical recommendations and reviews will be required on a regular basis for existing and new clients.
Product and Systems Knowledge:
• Coordinate the team regarding new prospect site audits and all associated documentation and recommendations
• Develop effective communications skills with clients / colleagues in explaining technical matters with non-technical people
• Ensure ongoing training and development with the support of the employer
• Provide technical expertise to sales, other support teams and projects when required.
• Complete responsibility and ownership for team performance against company KPI’s
• Maximise your teams’ billable hours and efficient use of time
• Develop effective relationships with clients to encourage additional support and contract renewals
• Identify and communicate actions or ideas that would improve the delivery of support or services.
• Assist with pre-sale technical recommendations/solutions when required
• Assist other staff and Directors with ad hoc duties / projects as required
• Any other duties as deemed by Directors to be within the scope of your skills
• Attend in house and external training courses, including correspondence courses to develop your skills and product knowledge throughout your career
Experience and Skills Required:
• Experience in break fix / managed services environment addressing technical issues at 3rd line level
• Strong working knowledge of Windows based systems
• Strong working knowledge of Physical and Virtualised systems (HyperV and VMware)
• Experience and exposure to higher level networking deployments and support of same (L2/L3 switching)
• Attained current and relevant technical certifications.