UC Pre-Sales Solutions Architect, Hampshire or City of London based
Unified Comms Pre-Sales Solutions architect required to join a growing global team.
You’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of success.
The Pre Sales architect will be expected to combine their extensive knowledge, of Consulting, Services Platforms and Commercial Models to act as the Solution Owner for key client engagements. Pre – Sales experience is one element of the role. This person must be a high performer, all-rounder in their field, able to dominate the Solution Design Development internally whilst be seen as the Trusted Advisor to the client.
What you’ll be doing
Lead Subject Matter Expert across either digital workplace or End User
· Domain expert who takes a Consulting first approach to delivering client
· Assess the client business and technical outcomes through a formal
· Lead Hybrid Cloud, Apps & Services engagements at C Suite level to IT
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Demonstrable experience of pre-sales experience
Subject Matter Expert (SME) in one of the following vendors
- Polycom Video
Market awareness for Digital Workplace Awareness and understanding of the following
- Business intelligence
- Artificial intelligence
- Virtual intelligence
Type of job: Permanent
Reference: RT 18720191024
Location: Hampshire or City of London based
Salary and package:
salary is up to £65k plus car allowance £7200 and variable of 20% of base (split 60% bonus / 40% commission)
• Paid Holiday Per Annum – 25 days
This increases to 26 days after 5 years services, 27 days after 10 years’ service and 28 days after 15 years’ service.
• Auto Enrolment into the Company pension scheme (Aviva) with a matched contribution of 2% of annual basic salary. Upon the successful completion of the probationary period, employees are eligible to receive a matched contribution of 4% of annual basic salary. This increases to 5% after 2 years’ continuous employment.
The employee can contribute more than the matched percentages from the business if they chose to, so the employee could contribute 10% and the company would continue to contribute 5% if the employee had more than 2 years’ service.
• Private Medical Insurance – provided by BUPA
• Life Insurance 4x Basic Salary, in case of death within service
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP), this is a free and confidential advice service
• Long Service Awards