Telecoms Provisioning Coordinator required for our Manchester based telecoms customer.
Telecoms Provisioning Coordinator role purpose:
The role of Telecoms Provisioning Coordinator will encompass a range of key customer service activities providing support to channel partners across a range of Broadband & IP Telephony products.
Your day will consist of handling customer enquires via call, email and chat ensuring the completion of end to end broadband provisioning activities to various SLA’s, keeping the customer informed throughout the entire process.
You’ll manage product orders using a variety of internal and external systems whilst clearly and personably communicating provisioning timelines to customers.
- You will be an excellent team player with a proactive mind-set, with a passion for working together as a team to achieve goals.
- You will thrive in an environment where you are trusted to be work smart and work hard without micro management.
- You will have excellent IT Skills, as well as a familiarity with general customer service handling & CRM systems.
- You’ll have an outgoing and welcoming personality, able to adapt to differing customer groups at ease, taking pride in providing a first-class customer experience at all times
- Ideally, you’ll have previous experience in supporting business customers within the commercial world.
- You’ll have a strong eye for detail, taking pride in tasks being completed both efficiently and effectively
Excellent benefits package includes:
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Childcare vouchers and paid paternity leave
- Enhanced maternity / adoption payment and return to work bonus
- Numerous online discounts
- Eye care vouchers
- Ride2Work scheme
- Paid time off for volunteering initiatives
- 25 days Leave, with option to buy/sell holiday days, plus English public holidays
Telecoms Provisioning Coordinator role summary:
Providing support to Business Customers across a range of Broadband & IP Telephony products, managing product orders, communicating provisioning timelines to customers, and ensuring the completion of end to end broadband provisioning activities to SLA’s, keeping the customer informed throughout the entire process.
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: £18K – £22K + up to 10% bonus + benefits
Please contact Clare Curran – 0161 929 7628 or email@example.com