Technical Author required by our client, a fast growing Merseyside based specialist Communications Company.
We are seeking to employ a Technical Author who will be expected to gain a good understanding of our surveillance products to enable the production and management of the following technical documents:
- User and administrator manuals.
- Technical documents for manufacture/test/installation/support.
- Product and system parts lists.
- Bespoke technical manuals.
- Systems design documents.
- Test documents including FAT’s (Factory Acceptance Tests) and SAT’s (Site Acceptance Tests)
- Manage technical documentation within defined ISO procedures.
- Support Sales and Marketing to prepare technical documents for tenders.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced in the use of AutoCAD LT.
- Experienced in preparing and managing technical documentation
- A high degree of self-motivation and very adaptable.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Can work efficiently to meet project deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually.
- The ability to use initiative when necessary.
- A Degree in an engineering discipline relative to the job description provided above.
Location: Commutable from: Liverpool, the Wirral, North Wales, Chester, Cheshire, Merseyside.
Role Type: Permanent
Please contact Clare Curran – 0161 929 7628 or firstname.lastname@example.org