Support Engineer required for our cutting edge Contact Centre Solutions client based in Manchester.
The successful candidate will work within the existing EMEA support team in collaboration with our international support division. The primary focus will be on supporting customers experiencing technical issues with our proprietary software suite, Cloud delivery platform and on premise server deployments.
Experience and qualifications:
- Administrator level understanding of Linux and Windows
- Network Administration and fault finding capabilities
- Working technical understanding of server hardware & architecture
- Previous helpdesk experience and ability to manage own work queue.
- An awareness of telecommunications technology
- Demonstrable time management and communication skills.
- Solid, and well developed, Incident and Problem management skills.
- A working knowledge of PostgreSQL database structure and queries.
- Working on a shift rota basis, which will include some evening and weekend work.
- Occasional travel to client locations, nationally and internationally as required during the course of provision of technical support.
- An awareness of Contact Centre operations preferably with some knowledge of Contact Centre Software (e.g. Aspect, Avaya etc.)
- Knowledge of working with wider ITIL best practices.
- IT qualification desirable. MCP. CCNA or network experience equivalent
- Experience in Enterprise Workforce Management software package.
- Understanding of ITIL best practices.
- Previous customer service experience within a business to business environment
Company benefits include:
- 24 days’ holiday, increasing to 25 days after 1 year’s service
- Death in Service – x4 salary
- Access to Perkbox
- Long term health insurance (75% of basic salary if off work for more than 13 weeks)
- Access to Private Medical Insurance (individual basis)
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: £20k – £25k + company benefits
Please contact Clare Curran – 0161 929 7628 or email@example.com