Senior ASP.NET Developer required for our legal sector client to develop software components and maintaining existing systems.
Senior ASP.NET Developer Role
Essential skills & experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience as an NET Developer / DBA in a corporate environment.
- Excellent knowledge of the .NET Framework & working knowledge of MS Visual Studio (2013-2017).
- Excellent knowledge of SQL based databases (SQL 2008-2016). Experience with SSIS, SSRS & T-SQL. Strong DB admin skills, Querying, reporting and writing integrations.
- Good knowledge of MS SharePoint 2007-2016 – implementation and administration.
Desirable skills & experience:
- Working knowledge and exposure to MVC.
- Familiarity with Bootstrap and responsive design, good UI design skills.
- Knowledge of web service technologies such as SOAP/REST/WCF.
- Knowledge of XML technologies (XML, XSD, XPath, XSLT).
- Familiarity with an Agile methodology.
- Exposure to SQL AOAG, maintenance plans & Veeam backups.
- Exposure to legal case management software.
Benefits Package includes:
- 25 days Annual Leave per annum – increasing to 32 days
- BUPA Private Healthcare
- Prolonged (Long Term) Disability Scheme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Employee Bonus Scheme
- Enhanced Occupational Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity
- Buy and Release Annual Leave Scheme
Senior ASP.NET Developer key skills summary:
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: £40k – £45k + excellent benefits package
Please contact Clare Curran – 0161 929 7628 or email@example.com