Our client, an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees are looking to hire a Security Technical Architect. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on our client to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work.
You’ll be joining a employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of their success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and they’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.
A great opportunity for a Security Technical Architect to join an expanding team within a highly complex and proactive pre-sales environment.
Todeliver successful business outcomes for our client and its clients through technical solutions built around security aligned Go-To-Market proposition.
What you’ll be doing:
Using a consultative and advisory-led approach to help clients understand their business requirements and map them to technical solutions.
Acting as Design Authority to ensure solution’s end-to-end completeness, quality and continuity.
Imparting technical, vendor and client knowledge to the wider pre-sales community through technical updates, reusable content creation, solution reviews, and mentoring.
Maintaining awareness of all Services propositions and drive a Services-led sales discussion to ensure product sales have appropriate Professional Services and Managed Services attach.
Driving client Proof of Value (PoV) initiatives, which will require the involvement of the appropriate resources, setup, and delivery of the PoV to a successful outcome.
Managing all pre-sales aspects of solution design required to meet client requirements including:
– Accurate requirements capture
– Architecture, hardware and software design
– Professional & Managed Services attach
– Bid responses, Customer Proposals, Statement of Works, Client meetings and Presentations
– Handover to delivery
– Win/Loss reviews
Providing client continuity post contract award to ensure the solution delivers against the vision, leveraging your trusted advisor relationships to expand the opportunity further.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Demonstrable experience in IT Pre-sales, Sales Specialisation and/or Technical Business Development roles, or relative experience.
· Comfortable working with clients of varying size and profile, from mid-size enterprise clients to global majors. Working up to a strategic level across different industries.
· Demonstrable experience in the articulation of propositions and capabilities, linking business requirements to technical requirements.
· Understanding of sales principles, including SPIN, and practices related to qualification.
· Success in proactive sales engagements and influencing additional pull-through business.
· Success in attaching Managed Services to your solutions.
· Possess good knowledge in the alignment of IT to business, the trends, market dynamics and best practices for IT and Digital Infrastructure solutions.
· Extensive experience in defining Proposals, Statements of Works, and the time, effort and skill sets associated with the project services defined within.
· Demonstrate excellent written and oral and presentation skills.
· Possess excellent interpersonal skills, communications and organisational skills.
· Valid UK Driving Licence and ability to travel is essential.
· You will have a proven background in a pre-sales environment designing Security and Managed Security solutions.
· Advanced knowledge of Next Generation firewalls (Cisco, Check Point, Palo Alto)
· Cisco security portfolio including ISE, Stealthwatch & ETA, Firepower, Umbrella and AMP
· Awareness of market leading vendors including Cisco, Palo Alto, Check Point, Symantec, McAfee, Gemalto, Exabeam, Skybox, F5
· Ability to articulate the business impact of Security Threats and Cyber-security defence solutions
· Knowledge of SIEM and Security Operations
· Articulate the business value of the following threat prevention methods
– Secure Workspace
– Authentication & identity
– Endpoint controls
– Secure Application
– App delivery
– App firewall
– Currently hold, or willing to complete SC & DV Clearance checks where required.
· Experience with complimentary or competitive vendor solutions:
. Fortinet, Aruba, Juniper, zScaler, other MSS offerings.
· Familiar with Cloud, Network, Datacentre and Digital Workspaces Architectures and Security considerations and/or dependencies
£85 000 +car allowance + benefits