Cisco Voice/UC/Collaboration Project Manager required for fast growing Cisco Gold Partner Systems Integrator.
Cisco Voice/UC/Collaboration Project Manager will be responsible for planning, design and implementation of Cisco Voice/UC/Collaboration solutions to achieve customer technological and business objectives. You will have a demonstrable track record of delivering Cisco Collaboration projects/Cisco Call Manager/Contact Centre upgrades and deployment in an Enterprise environment.
Our Customer is a fast growing Cisco Gold Partner who recognises ambition and desire to achieve objectives. The role will involve managing multiple parties so requires a strong character with knowledge of Contact Centre/Voice/Call Centre and Collaboration technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in pre-implementation services scope & solutions design activities, helping to develop defined statements of work and resource plans.
- Perform solutions delivery activities for customer success, through demonstrated team leadership, technical knowledge and consultative skills
- Identify and manage risks that impact the project
- Provide project status reports
- Lead customer design workshops, evaluating design options and solutions to finalize design principals
- Create a High Level Design of the technical solution specifications
- Develop a Low Level Design against the agreed requirements
- Develop the technical implementation/migration plan
- Implements & configures solutions as per approved designs and implementation plans
- Develop & execute service transition plans/handover
- As required, train customer technical & operations personnel
- Identify opportunities for additional engagements & solutions
- Develop & nurture strong relationships with customer
- Through focused customer account knowledge and business relationships, provide sales account managers with lead opportunities
- Identifies opportunities, locally and globally, for additional engagements, and for development of new services and solutions,
Education and Certification
- 3+ Years project management experience
- Knowledge of and demonstrated operating experience, preferably with Professional Level Technical and Manufacturer certifications in one or more areas of specialization
- Knowledge and demonstrated understanding of an acknowledged project management methodology e.g. Prince2
- Project planning, change management, risk management, stakeholder management and project status reporting
- Teamwork – The ability to lead others to meet objectives.
- Planning – Ability to create a project plan that delivers objectives that meet the required levels of quality, timeliness and cost
- Goal achievement – The ability to identify and prioritize activities that lead to a goal.
- Customer focus – A commitment to customer satisfaction and ability to build effective business relationships with project stakeholders (including internal and customer resources) .
- Communication – The ability to listen, interpret, communicate and present, in an effective manner to technical teams and also to customers.
- Self-Management – Ability to prioritize and complete tasks in order to deliver desired outcomes within allotted time frames
- Continuous Learning – The ability to take personal responsibility and action toward learning and implementing new ideas, methods and technologies.
- Problem solving – The ability to identify key components of a problem to formulate a solution or solutions
- Persuasive Presentation – Effectively & concisely communicates through verbal and visual methods to gain the support and cooperation from stakeholders, superiors, colleagues, subordinates and other parties to achieve a desired course of action
- Facilitation Skills – Impartially guides a group with an overall goal of reaching consensus, solving problems or accomplishing tasks.
Salary: £35k to £45k + benefits.
For further information please contact Sarah Fielding on email@example.com or 0161 929 76288