Operations Manager – IT Services Company – Chester/North Wales based
Operations Manager, IT Services with career progression track working for a dynamic fast-growing IT services company with exciting growth plans.
Potential candidates will be looking for the next big career move into a leadership role with huge potential for a Director position. You will have an IT services background and you will have progressed from a Service Management/Service Desk or Project Management position specifically in the areas of digital transformation, smart space solutions, IT managed services, wireless networks and managed network infrastructures.
- Inspiring, managing and leading the delivery functions with full P&L responsibility for circa £5m of revenue and £1m gross margin, targeted to increase the revenue by 5% and gross margin by 1 percentage point.
- Consistently exceeding project delivery expectations increasing financial performance and optimising department costs.
- Ensuring utilisation targets are achieved.
- Leading a number of teams including; service desk, professional services (including consultants and project/program management) and engineering. Manage team workloads in order to meet goals and deadlines.
- Escalation and resolution point of contact for contracted clients.
- Overall responsibility for client reporting.
- In conjunction with the greater team, identifying and designing new service offerings.
- Achieving and maintaining over an overall 95% positive customer satisfaction feedback score.
- Supplier/vendor contract negotiation ensuring contractual back to back cover for clients.
- Leading, mentoring, coaching, developing and reviewing, individual performance.
- Ownership of QHSE deliverables in line with ISO requirements, promoting and enforcing safety in the workplace.
- Working with all areas of the business to ensure smooth handover and integration of the solutions sold.
Role Type: Permanent
Salary/Package: £55,000 + £6,469 car allowance + bonus + Private Healthcare + 4x Life Assurance + Pension (min 3%/max 5% with matched company contribution) + 20 days holidays + Bank Holidays.
Location: Chester/North Wales
Please contact Clare Curran – 0161 929 7628 or firstname.lastname@example.org