Junior Unified Communications UC Implementation Engineer– Manchester
Junior Implementation Engineer required for our global cutting edge Contact Centre Solutions client based in Manchester.
The company is a global market leader in the Contact Centre industry and delivers comprehensive and affordable solutions to help customers enhance the performance and management of their contact centres.
The Junior Implementation Engineer will assist with aspects of the implementation of Contact Centre products and provide onsite technical advice / support and consultancy for customers at new installs, as necessary, with our Training Specialist.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology
- An awareness of Contact Centre operations – some level of experience working within the industry (at any level)
- Familiarity with SQL and database fundamentals
- Familiarity and experience with Windows Server environments ideally including IIS
- Experience with Linux, including basic command line operations, job scheduling, editing configuration files and restarting services
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to talk to people at all levels and demonstrate solutions to customers clearly and with confidence
- Strong technical writing, with the ability to document sophisticated solutions accurately
- Excellent attention to detail
- Driven and determined mindset and positive approach to problem solving
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Full UK driving license
- Experience with telecommunications architecture, including PBX, ISDN and SIP technologies
- Basic level of data networking knowledge, including the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose network issues
- Experience in a Business Analyst capacity, with the ability to gather requirements from customers and participate in solution design workshops
- Be able to demonstrate well developed problem management skills.
- Track record of delivering complex solutions to deadlines working under pressure
Company benefits include:
- 24 days’ holiday, increasing to 25 days after 1 year’s service
- Death in Service – x4 salary
- Access to Perkbox
- Long term health insurance (75% of basic salary if off work for more than 13 weeks)
- Access to Private Medical Insurance (individual basis)
Junior Implementation Engineer Key Skills: Contact Centre / Windows Server / IIS / Linux administration / SQL / Database / PBX / ISDN / SIP / Data Networking
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: circa £30k
Please contact Clare Curran – 0161 929 7628 or email@example.com