Contact Centre Technical Project Manager – Manchester
Experienced Technical Project Manager required for our cutting edge Contact Centre Solutions client based in Manchester.
We work hard to not only deliver industry-leading contact centre solutions, but to build a culture of innovation and teamwork. We employ a team of highly accomplished, passionate technologists who contribute to the overall success of our company and our customers — and we’re growing.
We require a highly motivated, experienced, client facing Technical Project Manager with experience of managing & delivering complex projects across multiple work-streams within the contact centre space to join us.
- Managing overall client implementations to ensure that the implementation is completed in accordance with the items purchased, in budget and on time.
- Coordinating all necessary resources, establishing timelines, and communicating updates to all parties including company executives.
- Conducting regular calls with the client and technical resources to review requirements, prepare documentation, coordinate activities, etc.
- Extensive tracking and reporting of all project activities, milestones, and deliverables
You will manage projects delivering call centre products and solutions that allow companies to then communicate more efficiently with their customers over multiple channels e.g. voice, web, SMS, and email.
Typical projects include:
- Core product installations: outbound dialling, inbound routing, IVR, call recording and storage
- New cloud/ hosted or on premise installations
- Network change projects such as ISDN to SIP
- The addition of New Products (MIS / Data Analytics /workforce management software /bespoke reporting) to the existing core product suite
- Server or dialler upgrades
- Expansions – additional capacity and lines, software licences for agents
- Disaster recovery e.g. planning & scheduling fail over tests
- Site consolidation & equipment moves, ensuring any business impact is minimal
- 5+ years direct project management experience
- Significant experience in running large / complex / multiple contact centre integration/VoIP/IP Telephony projects
- PMP certification preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, MS Project or other project management software, CRM and/or ERP
- Ability to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, and handle escalated situations.
- Knowledge of telephony terminology and call centre technologies
Company benefits include:
- 24 days’ holiday, increasing to 25 days after 1 year’s service
- Death in Service – x4 salary
- Access to Perkbox
- Long term health insurance (75% of basic salary if off work for more than 13 weeks)
- Access to Private Medical Insurance (individual basis)
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: £40K – £45K + company benefits
Please contact Clare Curran – 0161 929 7628 or firstname.lastname@example.org