Alliance Manager – Security
Our client is one of the world’s leading information communication technology (ICT) companies, comprising a group of global technology companies, across five continents.
They are currently recruiting for an Alliance Manager – Security. This role will be responsible for managing, maximising and driving the relationship between our client and key Security partners. The role comprises relationship management, partner management, performance management and business reporting. This will involve close interworking with key partners. It will cover the following key areas: Strategic Planning, Relationship Management, Marketing Support, Accreditation and Certification Management, Reviews and Reporting, Portfolio Guidance, Vendor Programmes, Sales and Bid Team Support, Lines of Business Support.
The Role will:
• Have primary accountability for the relationship between our client and Partners – as defined as part of the Digital Infrastructure Go to Market model.
• Ensure appropriate Peer to Peer relationships are maintained across the business
• Work with the Go to Market Leader to develop and execute an overall partner management plan and strategy
• Develop our client’s Strategic Development Partners to increase revenues in line with annual growth targets.
• Work with Go to Market leader to map vendor capability to GtM and consider vendor capability adjacencies to maximise share.
• Ensure all partner accreditations are managed such that they remain up to date and in-line with agreed strategy.
• Ensure our client understands, harnesses and maximises all partner programmes which contribute to bottom-line profit, client awareness and unique positioning and be responsible for programme registrations.
• Ensure operationally understood and effective processes and tools are implemented to drive the adoption and benefit of partner programmes.
• Negotiate and secure the best available level of partner funding for our client’s activities including marketing and rebates. Ensure investments and activities from these funds are measured with Marketing against agreed KPIs
• Develop/support marketing initiatives funded by vendors in line with GtM. Collaborate with marketing team and GtM leads to ensure sales attendance at Partner events and partner-funded client events
• Negotiate and secure the best value pricing for partner supplied services and products
• Take ownership of partner-related issues to facilitate to a favourable conclusion and/or escalate as appropriate
• Robustly performance manage selected partner(s) to ensure that metrics are accurate, evidential and available to the business and remedial action is taken against poor performance in a timely manner
What will make you a good fit for the role?
• Demonstrable comprehensive experience in working with partners
• Experience working with Digital Infrastructure partners.
• Good understanding of Security solutions.
• Comprehensive experience from a role which included Relationship Management
• Demonstrable commercial acumen understanding elements such as business financials
• Understanding of general partner programmes and the benefit of these to our client
• Strong and demonstrable negotiation skills and experience from a previous role requiring ongoing negotiation skills
• Understanding of back-office functions and processes such as procurement
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent people and leadership skills
Contact Anne Rowan: Anne.Rowan@FTSelect.com or 0203 143331